2. In the statement Write:/ 15 (10) lfa1-lifnr. , what do the numbers 15 and 10 stand for.
15 stands for the offset on the screen and 10 stands for the field length displayed.
3. Specify the default alignment for the following field types:
' D ' ---
' F ' ---
' N ' ---
' I ' ---
' T ' ---
Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right respectively.
4. If s_time has the value '123456' how would you get an output of 12:34:56 with a single ' Write:’ statement?
Write: s_time using edit mask ‘_ _:_ _:_ _’.
5. In order to suppress the leading zeros of a number field the keywords used are _______.
6. The total number of date formats that can be used to display a date during output is ________.
MM/DD/YY, DD/MM/YY, DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY, MMDDYY, DDMMYY, YYMMDD.
7. The ________ Command allows for vertical alignment of fields one below the other.
8. In order to concatenate strings only for output purposes the command _________ can be used in conjunction with the 'Write' statement.
9. The no of decimal places for output can be defined within a write statement. ( T /F ).
10. Date can be moved from one field to another using a 'Write:' Statement and stored in the desired format. (TRUE / FALSE).
TRUE. Write: Date_1 to Date_2 format DD/MM/YY.
11. In the statement
Write:/ 15 (10) lfa1-lifnr.
the values 15 and 11 can also be defined by variables ( TRUE / FALSE ).
12. Differentiate between the following two statements if any.
No-difference. Except that uline is used outside the ‘Write’ Statement.
13. In order to skip a single line the number of lines need not be given as an argument (TRUE / FALSE).
14. The "SKIP TO LINE line number" is dependent on the ____________statement included in the report statement of the program.
15. In order to skip columns the command used is __________.
16. In order to have boldfaced text as output the command used is _____________.
17. Background and foreground colors can be interchanged using the command __________.
18. In order to restore the system defaults for all changes made with the format statement is
" Format Reset ". ( TRUE / FALSE ).
19. Like ULINE the statement VLINE is used to insert vertical lines. (TRUE / FALSE).
20. Suppressing the number signs (+ / -) is carried out using the addition NO-SIGNS to the Write statement. ( TRUE / FALSE ).
21. If SY-UZEIT has the value 6:34:45 it can be displayed as 063445 using _____________.
No Edit Mask.
22. If the variable "Text" has the value 'ABCDEF' the output for the statement “Write:/ Text+2(3)”will be ___________.
Very simple. Work it out.
23. The fields specified by select-options and parameters statement cannot be grouped together in the selection screen. (TRUE / FALSE).
24. When calling an external report the parameters or select-options specified in the external report cannot be called. (TRUE / FALSE).
25. _______________ In the text elements of the program helps in changing the displayed names of variables in the parameters statement.
26. __________ Data type cannot be used to define parameters.
27. Rounding off of values can be carried out using the write statement. (T / F ).
28. How would you define the exponents for a type ' f ' field ?
29. How would you format the output as left, centered or right-justified using the write statement.
Left-justified, Centered, Right-justified.
30. If the same formatting options were used for a WRITE statement that follows the FORMAT statement, which settings would take precedence?
The settings in the Write Statement.
31. For each new event, the system resets all formatting options to their default values. (TRUE / FALSE).
32. All formatting options have the default value OFF. (TRUE / FALSE).
33. How would you set the formatting options statically and dynamically within a report? Statically:
34. The page footer is defined using the statement _________________.
35. The processing block following END-OF-PAGE is processed only if you reserve lines for the footer in the LINE-COUNT option of the REPORT statement. (T / F ).
36. To execute a page break under the condition that less than a certain number of lines is left on a page is achieved by ________________________.
RESERVE n lines.
37. The RESERVE statement only takes effect if output is written to the subsequent page. No blank pages are created and it defines a block of lines that must be output as a whole. ( TRUE / FALSE)
38. To set the next output line to the first line of a block of lines defined with the RESERVE statement the statement _______________ is used.
39. What is the limit for the length of a page if the page length is not specified in the report statement?
40. How would you start the printing process from within the program while creating a list?
NEW-PAGE PRINT ON.
41. You can change the width of pages within list levels triggered by page breaks. (T /F).
42. Hotspots are special areas of an output list used to trigger events. (TRUE /FALSE).
43. To designate fields as hotspots at runtime, use _________________.
FORMAT HOTSPOT =
44. Horizontal lines created with ULINE and blank lines created with SKIP can be formatted as hotspots. (TRUE / FALSE).
45. How would you suppress the display of a parameter on the selection screen ?
46. Can you assign a matchcode object to a parameter? If so how?
... MATCHCODE OBJECT
47. For each SELECT-OPTIONS statement, the system creates a selection table. (T /F).
48. To position a set of parameters or comments on a single line on the selection screen, you must declare the elements in a block enclosed by _______________.
SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.
SELECTION-SCREEN END OF LINE.
49. How can Symbols or R/3 icons be output on the screen?
50. In the standard setting, you cannot create empty lines with the WRITE statement alone. (TRUE / FALSE)