1. Preparation of the data records by the L.D.B and reading of the data records in the actual report are accomplished with the command pair _________ and _________.
- Put and Get.
2. The three main elements of LDB are _____________.
- Structure, Selections, Database Program.
3. In LDB what determines hierarchy of the tables?
4. In general what are the two ways in which one can retrieve data from tables?
- Using Select statements and using LDB.
5. With LDB one can modify the pre-generated selection screen to their needs. (True / False).
6. Logical databases are programs that read data from _________________.
- Database tables (Dictionary structures).
7. The event GET